If you want to grow full eye brows and thick long lashes there are a few things we can do daily to improve our eyebrow and lash game.
- Throw away that cotton pillow case! This tip is super important! Substituting your cotton pillow case will improve your eyebrows and lashes’overall health significantly. We seem to forget that during our sleep we rub our face on our pillow and bed sheet constantly slowly making our delicate follicles weak and brittle. Satin pillow cases will reduce friction, improve skins moisture aiding in plump lashes and eyebrows. Cotton just strips your face from natural oils and moisture even leading to wrinkles studies have shown. So you have now excuse! It’s a win win!
- Avoid hot showers, and if you are like many that just can’t shower In cooler water, it’s recommend to avoid standing right under the shower head while bathing. And only rinse off hair and face with cool water. This tip will definitely wake you up in the morning.
- Limit your use of strong facial skin cleansers.
- Go a couples days with out make up or product. Allow your skin to breath and naturally calibatrate its ph levels and believe it or not allow natural occuring bacteria to flourish. It’s okay to just wash your face with water and allow yourself to be natural. Your skin and hair will thank you.
- This last tip is a very well known home remedy to improve lashes and eyebrows. And you can make it all from organic products if you wish and highly recommended. Mix 1tbsp of almond oil and 1 tbsp of aloe Vera in a small container and apply on lashes and eyebrows with a disposable mascara brush every night before heading to sleep on your silky pillow case. Leave over night and wash off in the morning.